SAN DIEGO , Jan. 8, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Arena Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: ARNA) today announced that Amit D. Munshi , the Company's President and Chief Executive Officer, will present a corporate update at the 38 th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference on Thursday, January 16 , at 1:00 PM
- Initiation of etrasimod Ph 2/3 program in Crohn's disease (CD) - Two additional Ph 2 etrasimod development programs in eosinophilic esophagitis (EoE) and alopecia areata (AA) - First subject dosed in APD418 Ph 1 trial in Decompensated Heart Failure (DHF) - Expanded multi-program collaboration
- Selected targets (Project Cabrillo) represent new therapeutic potential across a broad range of immune and inflammatory diseases - Leveraging Beacon's world-class G protein-coupled receptor (GPCR) discovery platform to augment Arena's robust pipeline SAN DIEGO , Jan.
SAN DIEGO , Nov. 26, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Arena Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: ARNA) today announced that members of its senior management team will participate at the upcoming investor conferences: Evercore ISI HealthCONx Conference – Presenting on Tuesday, December 3 , at 11:00 AM ET in Boston
- Arena received the 2019 Deal of the Year Award for its global licensing agreement with United Therapeutics for ralinepag, a prostacyclin receptor agonist, in development for the treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH) SAN DIEGO , Nov. 18, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Arena Pharmaceuticals,
- In a Human Mass Balance study, etrasimod metabolism demonstrated no major metabolites - The overall results suggest low risk for drug-drug interactions SAN DIEGO , Nov. 6, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Arena Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: ARNA) presented new data evaluating the human mass balance,
SAN DIEGO , Nov. 5, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Arena Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: ARNA) today announced that members of its senior management team will present at the upcoming investor conferences: Credit Suisse 28th Annual Healthcare Conference – Presenting on Tuesday, November 12 , at 10:00 AM ET (
- ADVISE clinical trial initiated and enrollment progressing - Evaluating patients with the clinical diagnosis of moderate-to-severe atopic dermatitis - Significant unmet need for an oral therapy in atopic dermatitis SAN DIEGO , Oct. 28, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Arena Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Most patients that experienced clinical response, clinical remission, or endoscopic improvement with etrasimod 2 mg in the Phase 2 OASIS trial observed sustained or improved effects up to week 46 of treatment - Etrasimod demonstrated a favorable safety profile, consistent with the double-blind
- New open-label extension data from the Phase 2 OASIS trial for etrasimod in ulcerative colitis - Arena sponsored breakfast symposium: Will oral therapies change the IBD treatment landscape? - Visit Arena in the exhibit hall at booth #78 SAN DIEGO , Oct.